- Subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, ecSeq Bioinformatics will allow you to attend the Workshop and provide you with the materials described on the Website
- ecSeq Bioinformatics reserves the right to cancel an event if minimum numbers are not met; in this instance a full refund or transfer of money to another event of the same value is available and a notification will be sent to all participants at least one week prior to the workshop.
- In the event that you are unable to attend a Workshop you may nominate another person to attend in your place, provided that ecSeq Bioinformatics is informed of the identity of any such attendee no less than one week prior to the relevant Workshop date.
- Tickets may be cancelled by the ticket holder no less than 1 month prior to the relevant Workshop date.
- Tickets cancelled prior to this date will be 50% refunded 5 days after the relevant workshop is completed.
- Tickets cancelled less than 1 month before the relevant workshop date cannot be refunded.
- ecSeq Bioinformatics recommends that participants do not make any travel arrangements until such time as the seminar has been confirmed to proceed. ecSeq Bioinformatics will not be liable for any other associated costs such as accommodation or travel costs including flights incurred by participants.
- ecSeq Bioinformatics has sole and exclusive ownership of all right, title, and content associated with the Workshop including all copyright and any other intellectual property rights therein.
- ecSeq Bioinformatics reserves the right to use any feedback collected in relation to the Workshops for promotional purposes.
- Fees must be payable at the time that you apply to register for a Workshop.
- ecSeq Bioinformatics shall be entitled to cancel any Workshop and terminate this agreement by notice to you at any time. Tickets will then be refunded 5 days after the relevant workshop is canceled.
- ecSeq Bioinformatics does not represent or warrant that: (i) the provision of the Workshop(s) will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free, (ii) the Workshops will meet your requirements or expectations, (iii) errors or defects will be corrected. The Workshops are provided to you strictly on an “as is” basis. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are hereby disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- ecSeq Bioinformatics shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, business or business benefit, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services by you arising from:
- cancellation of a Workshop;
- attendance at a Workshop;
- alteration of the times, dates, itineraries or speakers of any Workshop; or
- any delay or failure to provide a Workshop that is due to third parties, including but not limited to internet service providers, data centres, server hosting companies and telecommunications companies, even if advised by you or any other party of the possibility of such damages.
- You shall not reassign tickets without the prior written consent of ecSeq Bioinformatics.
- Neither party will be liable for any loss or damages arising from delays resulting from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of such party, provided that the nonperforming party uses reasonable efforts to avoid or remove such causes of nonperformance and continues performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
- Pictures will be taken in the workshop and will be used for marketing/promotional purposes only by ecSeq Bioinformatics. All pictures taken are owned by ecSeq Bioinformatics.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall give, directly or indirectly, any third party any enforceable benefit or any right of action against ecSeq Bioinformatics and such third parties shall not be entitled to enforce any term of this Agreement against ecSeq Bioinformatics.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Germany. You agree that any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement will be within the jurisdiction of the German courts in Leipzig.
Fax: +49 341 33187-962
This Statement is regularly reviewed and updated.
Date last revision: 01/06/2015.